10/12/07

Oct 12

:D SAKAE SUSHI BUFFET TODAY!!! Haha. Walao, ate super alot la! Like errr ... ard 40 plates of sushi, 3 bowls of udon, some mochi ice cream and many slices of watermelon!! Haha obviously yours truly didn't do it alone LAH. Hui Jun and Jasmin helped too. LOL :D Hui Jun is the funniest okayy. Her: Why my order never come?? Then she reordered (via the computer) and both orders came together. Haha and she didn't just order a few sushi okayy (ok, some orders were mine too :D). =O And because there would be a surcharge for unfinished food, we had to eat them up. So we divided them and see who could eat finish first. And... Hui Jun won!! =D But that's only because she finished all of her food. I couldn't eat anymore so I just ate the main ingredients and hid the rice between the plates. LOL! :D Anyway, it was a miracle I could go for karate after that. Haha. I'm the best!

No comments: